Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sony field trip

the Sony office building in Weybridge

After work (1pm) Ulli and I visited Christoph - my future flatmate at Sony where he currently writes his master thesis. Here are some impressions from our field trip.

Unfortunately, we were not officially allowed to take pictures inside the building, so you have to believe me when I tell you about the "Minority Report" like non-touch screen, the Sony 50% discount store, the silent room, the chill out room, the fun room, the fancy cafeterias...



Inside the chill our room we found three massage chairs - if you have never tried one, you def should!

We also visited the Mercedes-Benz World Museum which is close-by.

At home we cooked a nice gluten free pasta dish - just a little too spicy for my fellow chef.

No comments: