Monday, July 06, 2009

the good pub guide


First day @ Random House Digital:

I met my really nice colleagues but I did not manage to remember all their names, yet, so I have to figure out away how to talk to them without addressing them for the moment.

The canteen provides really nice gluten free food and serves coffee and tea all day.

My colleague David who i am working with is really cool and I will be working with him on the good pub guide. So I am actually working on two things I really like: online communities and British pubs (although I cannot drink beer anymore...).

About gpg: "Now entering it’s 27th year, The Good Pub Guide remains Britain’s bestselling travel guide. The only truly independent guide of its kind, its comprehensive updates, meticulous attention to detail and countless reader reports ensure that only the very best of the nation’s watering holes make the cut."

If you want to find out more about it, join us on facebook or follow us on twitter.

No comments: