Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Statistics

As some of you know: i love stats.

Especially when they track my personal performance, e. g. whenever I post a blog I can check how many ppl clicked on it and what browser they used, where they came across my blog and where they come from themselves...

I started measuring my blog's performance on 26 June 2008. My Spanish friend Gus told me how to do it.

Since then my blog had a total number of 3,173 page views up till now.
The busiest day so far was: 24 December 2008 with 105 page views
I guess you must have been quite bored on Christmas...

So, where do my visitors come from?

Here is the top ten:
1. Germany 2,300 72.5 %
2. United States 368 11.6 % (that's my DC friends)
3. United Kingdom 206 6.5 % (my old Notts buddies and new London mates)
4. Spain 103 3.2 % (Raquel & Co.)
5. Italy 20 0.6 % (Jendrik is now interning in Milan and must be quite bored)
6. France 19 0.6 %
7. Canada 18 0.6 %
8. Switzerland 17 0.5 % (thx Alex)
9. Belgium 14 0.4 % (Ellen?)
10. Australia 12 0.4 % (Steffi is currently an assistant teacher in Aussie)

Keywords that ppl use to find my page:
1. scribo
2. hamburg
3. augenringe (dark circles around the eyes) :)
4. pecsipedia (which indicates my blog has a good SEO)
5. getreideprodukte (corn products)

via search engines like:

1. www.google.de
2. www.google.ch

the top referring sites are:

1. www.blogger.com
2. www.facebook.com
3. r1rk9np7bpcsfoeekl0khkd2juj27q3o.friendconnect.gmodules.com ?
4. www.google.de
5. katiunims.blogspot.com
6. webstats.motigo.com
7. webmail.nurivo.de (thx Joerg)
8. www.google.ch

So, as you can see, webstats tell a lot! Even when you don't leave a comment, I can find out if you have been there lately... and you can, too! Just click at the small webstats icon on the bottom of the right column.

No comments: