Wednesday, July 01, 2009

London - summer residence

I arrived in London yesterday late at night. The low cost airline proved as usual some trouble: one hour delay and landing in the middle of nowhere... but thanks to the time shift I was given one more hour to sort everything out.


The area I am going to live in is beautiful. West Kensington tube station is not far and I have a 24h Tesco with glutenfree food in walking distance - the bread is awesome!


Fitzjames/Fitzgeorge Avenue

The way from the tube station to the house is typically English: Delhi stores everywhere... but my street is really beautiful. I passed by the house twice before it atually came to my mind that this IS really my new address.

Also, the flat for us three girls is really nice. We have a big kitchen and our rooms are not too small either. The content of my one and only suitcase disappeared in the cupboard easily.








Jo, my five year younger, LSE law-student, Asian-German flatmate welcomed me warmly and informed me about our shoes out policy. In contrast to my messy British house sharing experiences I am gonna live in a nice and clean place this summer...

No comments: